Seamlessly Implement Integrated Solutions
All the solutions you need at one company. Imagine, your general contractor is not only your installer, but also your renewable energy consultant, sustainability advisor, energy purchasing expert, and incentives procurer. Now imagine they are also your utility analytics expert who reports on project returns.
- Increased quality control.
- Accelerated project timelines.
- Streamlined project implementation with experts that have experience retrofitting heating and distribution systems, major cooling units, ventilation, water, pool systems, lighting, on-site generation technologies, controls, and piping.
- Reduced costs with access to local, state, and federal incentive programs.
- Saved management time.
- Completed energy and water improvements on time, on or below budget, and with energy savings.
Bright Power’s turnkey process takes the guesswork out of finding the right vendors. We find high-impact improvements for your portfolio by designing a custom energy and water strategy that fits your buildings and your investment criteria.
Price certainty. Installation costs are provided as part of the audit process. This gives you the confidence that you are making informed investment decisions rather than relying on projections that can be significantly different than actual costs. And financing becomes easier to obtain when project costs are established during the audit phase.
Shorter project timelines. Our streamlined process removes the lengthy and costly RFP process, shortening your retrofit timeline by one to two years. That means lower project management and carrying costs. We will get approved scopes of work from the start, allowing us to secure incentives quickly. And Bright Power tracks results continuously, allowing us to communicate project savings to you in real time.
Fewer headaches. Multiple vendors, bombarding you with countless emails and calls will be a thing of the past when you work with Bright Power. Let us hire and manage the contractors to our best-in-class standards. That way, your single Bright Power point of contact will work with you and your team to move your project forward in a timely fashion, with much less stress. When we handle your energy and water efficiency projects, you and your team are free to focus on your core business.